search little winter bride

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WEDDING STYLE: little black dress


I'm not a big fan of matching the dress to a T for the bridal party, so boring and so not a Little Winter Bride style. Mix it up! But if you really can't stray away from the traditional idea of matching dresses, why not ask your bridal party to stick to one color or palette of colors of your liking but allow them to choose their own silhouette. Preferably something that suits their figure and price range? I know it's the bride and grooms day to shine but I think that it's sweet to make those special peeps around you shine as well. I love the idea of the little black dress for your bridal party or as I like to say "witnesses". Everyone needs a little black dress in their closet, plus it makes for a super chic choice, with a wide range of styles and they WILL wear it again.....

No comments: