search little winter bride

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

WEDDING STYLE: Vera Wang Spring 2012


I have to admit, I'm NOT feeling Vera Wang's Spring 2012 collection. Where's the "unlike" button? The models look, well, sad and lost in the flesh tone dresses and bed head hair. She tried to do edgy bridal but her version just doesn't work for me. Maybe she just missed the boat with styling? However, I am warming up to this one and this one, they might work well for a Autumn\Halloween bride costume party. What are your thoughts? ya or nay? Would love to hear from ya dear readers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Conceptually, I think her dresses are amazing works of art. Realistically, I don't know many brides who could carry them off. The things about Vera Wang's shows, though, is that her models always look so hungry. On principle, I wouldn't buy a Vera Wang dress. Wang needs to use healthy models as she's setting a bad example. Plus her girls just look miserable, which isn't the best way to market her product.